NSV!!!

Options
This week I went shopping, and I was able to buy a large top from express!! I haven't shopped there in years!!! Granted it was a over sized shirt for a large, but it looked good on me! I was pretty happy about it!

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • GladImTall
    GladImTall Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great news! I love Express!
  • watcherII
    watcherII Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    score!!
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    woooohooooo
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good for you! I'm excited I can finally buy clothes in a regular store!!!
  • iamanne
    iamanne Posts: 67
    Options
    Fantastic! You go girl!! :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    So glad you're embracing such an uplifting experience. You're doing it! Keep it up!
  • kcar43
    kcar43 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job !! I will be so glad when I get to go in any store and buy the cute clothes and not baggy ! Keep it up !!!
  • ckclontz
    ckclontz Posts: 68
    Options
    Fantabulous!!! Enjoy your success - you EARNED it! :)
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You know, I was just in Express about a month ago, and saw all of their cute sweaters for fall, and was thinking "man, I love these, but would look terrible in them! [insert sad face, here]" I'm determined to fit in to them soon, though! Good job on your success!! =)
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's great! There are a list of stores I'm looking forward to being able to wear :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!