Wedding Challenge

Options
I was thinking for those who are getting married out there we could do it together. Im 7 months out till my wedding. Weigh ins once a week and i can post the results. So whos in ?

Replies

• kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I was thinking for those who are getting married out there we could do it together. Im 7 months out till my wedding. Weigh ins once a week and i can post the results. So whos in ?
  • jsmccloy
    jsmccloy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I got engaged a week ago. We haven't planned a date yet, but whenever it is I'll definitely weigh less when it happens! Count me in.
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    I am getting married in May of 2010! I would love to be a part of the wedding challenge! I have been at a stand still weight for the past 2 weeks :noway: So I am really hoping to change that this week! :happy: I weigh in every Sunday! Hopefully this is the beginning of a great week :wink:
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    Well I've got 22 months to go ... but I've got lots to lose - and I'm definitely on the path! 100 lbs in 365 days!! I'm in!!!:smile:
  • josette
    Options
    i just got engaged on saturday and we haven't set a date yet, but i know i need to lose quite a bit before the wedding. i'm in!
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey im getting married in july of 09 and wish to get back to what i was 2 yrs ago. i have about 80 lbs to go i was thinking why dont the wonderfully engaged individual get together and form a program that we can all follow. i walk on the treadmill 5 days a week after work for 65 min at a moderate pace and keep my heart rate at the fat burning point and in 2 weeks i lost 5 lbs. i know if i can do it we all can join together form some kind of group program and support eachother to achieve our goal for the big day what does everyone think? i can take suggestions from everyone and form a fitness program and post it or email it to everyone and we check in once a week.
  • Tailea
    Tailea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I only have 95 days until my wedding, so I don't even know if I should join a challenge with people who have so much more time to go. Since my wedding is on a cruise ship and both my entire family and my fiance's family will be on board for 8 days (some of them are gorgeous thin ladies) I want to look at least half way decent in a bikini since I'm sure I'll be in pictures next to them! I have a picture of me now in the bikini I hope to wear (it's in my photos here) as inspiration, and so far it's helping!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Wow im so happy to hear that there are others out there. So how about a Wed weigh in send me your weight and ill post everyones updates. Just send me your current weight and were you would like to be. For those who havent set a date yet its great to get started a head of time one less thing to worry about.

Kristy
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ok i got emails from some of you of starting and goals and how many days till wedding if unknown right unknown. Thursday morning i will post all the goals and we will start week one! Thank you all for joining.

Kristy
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    untitled-1.jpg

This is who i have so far if there are any others who wish to join please let me know. For those whose information i have put up please let me know if there are any mistakes!

Kristy
  • princesslisa88
    Options
    I am also in! I am getting married May 8, 2010! i have a while but I am starting early!!!!!!!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I am also in! I am getting married May 8, 2010! i have a while but I am starting early!!!!!!!

Just send me your information so that i can put you on the list.
  • princesslisa88
    Options
    I just sent!