Once and for all!!!

Options
Hello everyone,

Well I am at it again. I have sworn to myself this is the last time. I am need to lose 50 lbs and I am tired of the never ending cycle. Lets hope I get it done this time.

Replies

• cleatta
    Options
    Hello everyone,

Well I am at it again. I have sworn to myself this is the last time. I am need to lose 50 lbs and I am tired of the never ending cycle. Lets hope I get it done this time.
  • cbuchinski
    Options
    You can do it, and with this site and the support from everyone here, you will !!!!!! Believe in your self !!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!
  • csantos1182
    Options
    you can do it!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place! Welcome we are glad you joined us!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. There is a lot of good people here who understands what we are going thru because they too are in the same boat. You can do it...and You will do it and I believe that this is your last time doing this too.. you go girl:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. This will be the time that you take it off and keep it off. Good luck.