Down 20, 30 to go.

Options
KLC3354
KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
Trying this again, need to lose 30 more pounds. Any advice would help.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome,

I think these two links are extremely helpful and can help you get the most out of MFP:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

The first covers accurate logging and some of the tools in MFP to help you make things easier. The second discusses caloric needs and setting goals. These two posts completely changed my MFP experience and helped me be much more successful, so I hope they do the same for you.

~Best wishes on your journey
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! For me having fitness buddies on this app helps me to be accountable and keeps me moving forward.
  • chaseracer2386
    chaseracer2386 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Been back on mfp for 7 days now. Don't know how much I weigh or if I've lost any. Can't afford scales. Lol. Maybe in a couple weeks though. Last time I weighed which was a month ago I was 197lbs.
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    KLC3354 wrote: »
    Trying this again, need to lose 30 more pounds. Any advice would help.

I have done mfp twice b4 and have lost 60lbs counting calories. So I know that it can be done. My biggest set backs are pregnancies. Lol. I have 4 children. But here I am Ready to start again.
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I ride the roller coaster, lose weight, gain it back, etc....
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    Well walked 4 times around rv park. Not much but it's something
  • chaseracer2386
    Options
    How's everyone doing today
  • emilydupree23
    emilydupree23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Really kicked it off in March. I’ve lost 23lbs and would like to lose 25 more by October 1st. I add everything I eat into the app and have started doing a 30 minute workout everyday. Once I realized walking and even running doesn’t do very much-I bought kettlebells and have been killin it ever since. ☺️
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Way to go on the 20 lbs! That is awesome!! Keep up the awesome work, and feel free to add me if you would like a motivational buddy. :)