So proud of my Hubby and I !

AmyC2288
AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member
Today my Hubby and I are celebrating our 9 year wedding anniversary. He has lost a total of 28 lbs and I've lost 15 lbs so far. I would not be able to do this without him! Post your couples before and after pics below! rw6be9wwgo8m.jpg

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Happy Anniversary! Keep up the good work! :)
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!! :smiley:
  • AmyC2288
    Congrats on your weight loss!
    Not a before and after but a couples fitness story :) I’m a runner and my SO (who was soooo NOT a runner) surprised me with a 5k for our anniversary *swoon* he had done the C25K program weeks in advance so we could run it together! He’s since kept up with the running and we run together all the time now :)

c4msyo0vkove.jpeg

That is awesome! Very sweet of him to do! :)
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 894 Member
    Congrats
  • AmyC2288
    bisky wrote: »
    I have lost over 40 lbs with my hubby losing 20 lbs. He helped me achieve a goal last month: the Rookie Sprint Triathlon!aisnhct4fd4v.jpg

qg9j1gt6k0gp.jpg
    He bought me this bike last year and I wasn't sure I could road bike again after several surgeries. I love it!!! He taught me how to lap swim last year and it has helped my body get strong again.

Sorry the pics are so large. I don't know how to edit them.

Love this! Having a supportive partner is definitely a huge plus!
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    I can’t wait to post on this thread! My husband and are doing this together too! He’s seriously the best person I know
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!