Lose Weight and Stay Motivated

Options
Hey everyone, just rejoined again today. Managed to lose 50lbs in the past at slimming world but the weight has slowly crept back on and getting close to the size I was before.

I'm a bit upset I've let myself get like this but found the group support really helped before but now work shift patterns so attending a group consistently is pretty impossible.

My current stats are 35f/164cm/80kg (12st 8lbs) looking to lose 20kg/44lbs through healthy eating and initially gentle exercise then building up. Anyone wanting to share their journeys and support each other along the way are more than welcome :)

Replies

• Chargal57
    Chargal57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Annabelle, I'm Charmaine. I am at Slimming World and have lost 21lbs so far. It has taken me since 1st Jan to lose that but it is off which is the important thing. I am 36 in 2 weeks, 165cm and 17st 4 so got lots to lose.

The important thing is that you are making the change now. :)

I look forward to supporting you how I can. xx
  • traceylou87
    traceylou87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I was also doing slimming world but felt it was really slow for me. I’ve just joined here and going to try calorie control and see how that works. I’ve never tried a calorie controlled diet before but hoping it works xxx