Protein - it's working :) and ideas

Hi everyone,
Over the last few months I've been trying to get back to my comfortable weight and I was just hanging right around the weight that was about 5-6 lbs heavier than I want to be.

Side note-I actually like getting even 2-3 lbs below that so I can eat more freely on the weekends - gain the 2-3 lbs from that, then slim back down through the week. This probably sounds crazy but knowing that I'll have more freedom to eat foods I really enjoy on the weekend is what keeps me more motivated to eat well during the week.

So technically I want to lose about 8-9 lbs but the scale wasn't budging.
I haven't really figured out what keeps me feeling full - protein or carbs. And I know that if I'm trying to lose weight but feeling very hungry, I'll fall off track.
So this week I went very heavy on the protein and oh my goodness I could stay well within the correct calories and wasn't feeling hungry and I lost around 4 lbs this week.
One day I was below the recommended calories and I won't let that happen again because that isn't good.

So my question - or need for ideas is -
I would like some breakfast ideas that don't include eggs - high protein/low carb around 300 calories or less.
I love eggs but I'm eating them at dinner time, so I'd like non-egg /high protein breakfast ideas.

Thanks in advance

Replies