Hi I'm new

Options
Hi I'm new to the site and am just sick of feeling overweight and need to shed some lbs. My sister got me on this site and we'll be working together to lose our weight.

Replies

• tam609
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the site and am just sick of feeling overweight and need to shed some lbs. My sister got me on this site and we'll be working together to lose our weight.
  • YankeesGirl
    YankeesGirl Posts: 1,359
    Options
    That's right ... we are in this together! She has a wedding to get skinny for hehe (mine) ... we'll motivate each other and kick each others butts if we fall behind.

Love ya!!!
  • AngelinSinCity
    Options
    I'm new too! I pray for both of you and my own success in this! Congrats on your upcoming wedding too!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    good luck ladies! welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • fabzzfabiola
    Options
    Hi im new.
    I am also very tired of being overweight and i REALLY REALLY want to loose some pounds. If anyone has any tips let me know. Thanks!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water. LOTS of water. And just eat less calories than you use up in a day.
  • agapita1965
    Options
    Hi, This is a great place to be encouraged by others in the same boat. :smile: If you haven't been exercising, start moving, walking is a good start. It's amazing how quickly the body responds to exercise. Glad you are here, you're lucky to have a buddy to work with!!!!:flowerforyou: