Im back, 5 years later after gaining EVERYTHING lost...

Options
Hi guys... so five years ago i lost 140 pounds using MFP... IKR. Fell pregnant with my youngest daughter and slowly but definitely surely put it all back on. So im back on my journey... older and definitely not losing like i did the last time but hey im trying :smiley: . Hoping to make some friends and support some people and maybe? receive some back... Anyways Thanks i love MFP its a great thing and the people are truely amazing and inspiring :blush: Feel free to add me

Replies

• just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm also just getting started again and would love some new active friends :)
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. Always looking for friends with similar weight loss goals!
  • ABright004
    ABright004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 33 pounds in 2012 partially because I was going through a divorce and couldn't keep anything down with my nerves and the other part was I had became religious with entering my food. Using the diary on MFP helped me be aware of what I was eating and how something that I thought could be somewhat healthy totally was not. I have gained it all back due to being happy with my relationship. I got up to 208 last November and wanted to cry. My cholesterol was 586 and my AC1 was a 5.7. I changed from eating shrimp 3 times a week to once a month and my cholesterol levels are now the best they have been since I was 16 years old. My AC1 has leveled out at a 5.7. And I am fluctuating between 196 and 201. I am trying to get better about taking more steps each day and losing weight. I want to get out of the pre-diabetic range. I am no longer allowed to use my youngest child as my excuse. He turns 10 on the 27th lol. With work encouraging weight lose, my co-workers are also being a little more conscious as to what they eat. Now that I have told you my life story. I wish you the best of luck and you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Send me a request

I could have wrote your post. I lost 120 lbs now back to lose it all :neutral:
  • Almina
    Almina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been using MPG for almost 2 months and would like to get info and support from others using the system.
    Would be happy to be trended.
  • dawnyosb23
    dawnyosb23 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hey guys thank you for all your lovely replies, I need some suggestions on how to work round a 40 he a week office job and lose weight xx
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome Back! I understand your story completely losing 60 pounds back in 2012 ans been on and off MFP 2 have permanet weightloss results! I will send you a friend request and whoever else wants 2 send me a friend request is more than welcome!
  • dawnyosb23
    dawnyosb23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    just_jess7 wrote: »
    Sent you a request! I'm also just getting started again and would love some new active friends :)

Hey! thanks thanks for the add... you'll do great :smile: im here all the time msg me anytime xx
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get back on track as well. I am proud of you for trying again! I have faith you will succeed! :)
  • wednesday7
    wednesday7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request! I'm back at it again.
  • amiem8911
    amiem8911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hope you do well in your weight loss journey :smile: