I’m new here! Free MFP vs Premium option. What do you use?

Options
joseeboyer
joseeboyer Posts: 1 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Not sure if it’s worth upgrading. Thoughts?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    I stick with the free version - there's no feature of the premium version that entices me to pay for the app.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I personally use the free version, and am very satisfied with it. I'm happy with everything it offers. :)
  • Nogmeister
    Nogmeister Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good question joseeboyer. I’d thought much along the same lines. I’m still on the free version, and it’s working for me. There may come a time in the near future when I need to fine tune my intake and the access to a range of recipes etc would be useful.
  • FitDadInTraining
    FitDadInTraining Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There’s really no reason to spend your hard earned money on the paid version.
  • beard_runner
    beard_runner Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    joseeboyer wrote: »
    Not sure if it’s worth upgrading. Thoughts?

Be interested to know the consensus on this too!
  • philcycle12
    philcycle12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Free version seems enough the extras for the premium don’t seem worth it
  • kpsyche
    kpsyche Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    The only problem at the moment is that there are several bugs; the food analysis doesn't work for more than 30 days of previous entries and exporting data has missing data (if you do multiple exercises on a single day only one exercise is exported so you cannot work out net energy from the data). Hopefully they fix these issues soon as they are the only two things I got premium for (although I don't mind supporting good sites and also like an ad-free experience, I would prefer to get the features I paid for as well)