Introduction

Options
Hi, my name is Marian. I am unhealthy but been trying to use the program for last month but got more encouraged this morning when a friend told me she was using it not every single day. I asked her to be friends with me and now hopefully will be able to lose the pounds and fat, which is making my health unsafe for me.

I look forward in learning many things from this program.

Replies

• jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome!
  • caviardreamz
    Options
    Hi! I'm C and I'm 25 years old (1 month shy of 25). I've been overweight my whole life and am trying to change it but my love of food outweighs my distaste for sweating on a regular basis. I'm hoping that this site/app/community can help me make some good changes! I was inspired to join by my friend Stacy Marie!
  • kitteepal
    Options
    I just logged on too recently. My friends husband lost 25 lbs just tracking here. I'm finding a lot of foods listed that I think would not be otherwise (like items from Trader Joes) I"m not too consistent either but if it at least helps you see how you are eating just being aware helps. Good Luck.
  • angiematwij
    Options
    Hi My name is Angie and I joined a few days ago. I have been lucky enough to lose 75 pounds on my own in the last 3 years. I am a diabetic, and need to lost at least another 60 pounds. I am hoping that with the support of everyone here and tracking that I will be able to do it. My friend Joanne told me it would help me so I decided to join. Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people and hopefully being supportive as well.