BAAAADDDD Weekend!!!!

Options
Well I started out the weekend full of hope and strong resolve and ended up overeating by 450 calories on Saturday and over 600 on Sunday. I went to Abuelo's with a friend for lunch yesterday and who can resist chips and guacamole?? We ended up sitting there for 3 hours talking and drinking corona's. So bad!! I am so frustrated but determined to get back up on the horse today and log some extra miles on my treadmill. Why do I always undermine myself??

Replies

• tysyry
    tysyry Posts: 30
    Options
    Well I started out the weekend full of hope and strong resolve and ended up overeating by 450 calories on Saturday and over 600 on Sunday. I went to Abuelo's with a friend for lunch yesterday and who can resist chips and guacamole?? We ended up sitting there for 3 hours talking and drinking corona's. So bad!! I am so frustrated but determined to get back up on the horse today and log some extra miles on my treadmill. Why do I always undermine myself??
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I totally just posted the exact same kind of topic!

We just gotta get back on the horse and start Monday fresh :smile:
  • abillings9
    Options
    I ate really awful yesterday as well. I always have problems on Sundays- it's my rest day and no exercise means no extra cals to eat and I feel so hungry! I went over by almost 500 cals yesterday and I'm feeling it today. Yuck.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    <---- me too! :blushing:

that TOM kicked my booty a bit but i am back on track today!
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am with you girl... this weekend was Valentines and next weekend is my birthday so I imagine there will be a repeat performance next weekend for me (I have a wine festival ticket for Friday.. yikes). I ate bad on Friday / Saturday night and was a bit better yesterday (although we went out for brunch and I had eggs bennie which had 900 calories in it.. ouch). Ah well, new day today and all that. :tongue: You are not alone! :noway:
  • tysyry
    Options
    Glad I'm not in this boat by myself!! You know I don't even really feel well today...I feel so much better when I'm eating right but that darn food just tastes so good at the time it's hard to remember how yucky it's going to make me feel later. My hands are all swollen from all that salt........
  • helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not in this boat by myself!! You know I don't even really feel well today...I feel so much better when I'm eating right but that darn food just tastes so good at the time it's hard to remember how yucky it's going to make me feel later. My hands are all swollen from all that salt........

I felt like crap yesterday when I ate the eggs benny (although it started off pretty tasty).. by the end of it, I felt like going to the restroom and throwing up. Saturday night was bad for us as it was the first night away from our baby since having her (she was over at her grandparents), so we took advantage and went a bit overboard with the wine :cry: Oh and I went for a run yesterday to try and burn off some of the 900 calories from the eggs bennie and it was a TOUGH run.. my body really notices a difference when I eat bad. :grumble:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    I guess it was bad weekend overall for most, but we just have to get back on track and keep working for our goals. One step back two steps forward.
  • TheGuardian
    TheGuardian Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I also ate really poorly on the weekend - in fact ate out Friday night, Saturday Morning and Saturday night. Saturday was so bad I didn't even have lunch - 1700 calorie breakfast and 1300 calorie supper. Ouchy.
  • heather0mc
    Options

i feel completly tired today! i know its from this weekend. i dont normally feel this bad since eating well. :yawn:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Yuppp. Valentine's killed it. S/O got a big, amazing box of chocolates, dinner reservations, etc, and then friends came over with lots of food... I tried to go for long walks and moderate what I ate, and I definitely think it helped, but... I highly doubt I'll be down two or more pounds come Thursday. Ah, well. Like somoone already said, Monday is the start of a fresh week. Good luck to you all!
  • Periphria
    Options
    I did awful this weekend. I ended up gaining two lbs. I could just cry:cry: . I have been fighting with these two lbs for about two weeks now.:grumble: I'm going to try to lose them again this week and keep the darn things off this time.
  • tysyry
    Options
    Our bodies are definately telling us what we should be eating (and not eating) it's just hard to listen. My big screw up was alcohol. I had 3 beers and a martini on Saturday night and 3 beers and 2 glasses of wine yesterday. I'm truly not a big drinker...it was just a very social weekend. I even ate pizza TWICE!!! and I don't even like pizza!!!
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :grumble: I was bad this weekend also. Between the Valentine couples golf tourn. Sat and the Mardi Gras parades, I went over. I know I got plenty of exercise, but went over on the drinking; I'm sure. I had a great time though. Played some good golf and caught some good beads. I just love a good parade. Next week is the biggest parade in BR. Then Mardi Gras is Tue. Maybe get back to normal then.
    Pam
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Am I a good girl or what? I had a liquid day:drinker: (no not alcohol), but homemade smoothies, soups, yoghurt , juices etc, kept within my calories:tongue: Doing the same today :wink: my tummy feels much flatter, but no BM today yet ?:noway: , strangely I have not felt hungry throughout the two days, tomorrow I get back to normal a nice piece of fish :bigsmile: for dinner yum yum.

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    I did ok until Sunday then I bombed. I ate pretzels until I was full.

Back in the saddle again! :flowerforyou: The scale doesn't register any gain yet.:tongue:
  • tysyry
    Options
    I feel like I'm getting back on track...been drinking my water and went to Doc Greens for lunch. Had veggie wrap and fruit. Feel better already. Now I just need to exercise. How are all the other weekend bingers doing today??
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I feel like I'm getting back on track...been drinking my water and went to Doc Greens for lunch. Had veggie wrap and fruit. Feel better already. Now I just need to exercise. How are all the other weekend bingers doing today??

i still feel kind of down. my groceries are getting thin and i brought less for lunch than normal. dont get paid until friday so its going to be a weird week food wise! just didnt feel very creative this morning.

i really do feel down! doesnt feel 'normal' to me. im tired and just blah. i think those #'s on that darn scale this morning really p'd in my cheerios!

looking forward to getting off work and going to work out. i know it wont be the best work out but i think it will make me feel better. i may pick up a couple items at the g-store and then do some tidying up tonight - always makes me feel better!

here's to a better day tomorrow! :drinker:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options

i feel completly tired today! i know its from this weekend. i dont normally feel this bad since eating well. :yawn:
    I know I could totally lay my head down and nap! I still have to get groceries after work WITH my kids :yawn: :frown: :ohwell:
    We have club wrestling touney's every Sunday, so that mean consession stands:frown: Don''t get to leave my DH coaches so we stay all day, Think next week I'm going to smuggle turkey sandwiches in!!!:devil:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Our bodies are definately telling us what we should be eating (and not eating) it's just hard to listen. My big screw up was alcohol. I had 3 beers and a martini on Saturday night and 3 beers and 2 glasses of wine yesterday. I'm truly not a big drinker...it was just a very social weekend. I even ate pizza TWICE!!! and I don't even like pizza!!!

Oh, God. I didn't even tally up / include the alcohol. Crapppp.