Not syncing exercise

Options
Hi all
Always synced from fitbit to mfp so I can see any calories extra from exercise but its not working today.. done a long walk but exercise still 0... any ideas?? Thank you...

Replies

• tdhandy51
    tdhandy51 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same issue with my Fitbit. As MyFitnessPal is the most recent update, I figure somebody checked/unchecked an incorrect box somewhere.
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    same. So frustrating.
  • mayoi
    mayoi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same, data from MFP is showing up on Fitbit but not vice verse when I sync.
  • anj32694
    anj32694 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Having the same problem. So frustrating!
  • prwatso
    prwatso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here - MFP has not synced with Fitbit since late yesterday.
  • MaryMBacon
    MaryMBacon Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine as well not syncing exercise but the scale is synching
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I think its on fitbits end because earlier all my exercise(on the fitbit app) for the week was set at 0 and then the app was giving me fits syncing with my fitbit. its not showing my extra exercise now either since I manually logged it earlier in MFP. so I have to keep logging manually.
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue...ugh...seems to be happening more frequently. My Fitbit is working great with the Fitbit app.....just not syncing up with MFP....same thing happened like a month ago
  • KKrezman
    KKrezman Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Disconnect the FitBit connection to MFP and reconnect! This worked for me
  • slimmingsue051
    slimmingsue051 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you disconnect and reconnect? I'm not finding where to do this...
  • Nadspee
    Nadspee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    If you go to the fitbit website and log in, you can disconnect from MFP and then reconnect and it'll sync. You can't do it from MFP or from the fitbit app, has to be the website.
  • Admingrrl
    Admingrrl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have had the same issue for the last two days. I need to go to the website each time I want MFP to have an updated activity count from Fitbit. If I want the information from Fitbit to transmit to MFP I must go to the website. The connection doesn't stay; I must do the "disconnect/connect" the app thing each time I want information to travel to MFP.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Admingrrl wrote: »
    I have had the same issue for the last two days. I need to go to the website each time I want MFP to have an updated activity count from Fitbit. If I want the information from Fitbit to transmit to MFP I must go to the website. The connection doesn't stay; I must do the "disconnect/connect" the app thing each time I want information to travel to MFP.

Same. For 2 days now... :disappointed:
  • PumpkinPeril
    PumpkinPeril Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Nadspee wrote: »
    If you go to the fitbit website and log in, you can disconnect from MFP and then reconnect and it'll sync. You can't do it from MFP or from the fitbit app, has to be the website.

^This.

I followed the steps outlined below and it did the trick (copied from: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-)

The key being it has to be from the respective webpages and not the app

- Go to our main website at www.MyFitnessPal.com, then to the Apps tab, then find Fitbit on the right, click on it and then disconnect.
    - Then log into your Fitbit account at www.fitbit.com, click the gear icon, then settings, next click Applications, then Click the blue 'Revoke Access' button and revoke access for MyFitnessPal
    - It's important to make sure Fitbit has been disconnected on both MyFitnessPal and Fitbit
    -Once disconnected, please wait 15 minutes
    - Go back to www.MyFitnessPal.com website (not the Fitbit or MFP app) and relink your Fitbit device via the main Apps tab, or https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/30
    - Once you have reconnected, go back to the Apps tab online and make sure Fitbit is now showing on the right hand side of the page under Your Apps
  • slaclark22
    slaclark22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you get it to record exercise from the Apple watch