Exercise music?

Options
2»

Replies

• KrysieW
    KrysieW Posts: 3
    Options
    I have a wide variety that I listen to on my Android while getting in my C25K jogs.

Everything from 80's pop to 90's hip hop, and alternative. Basically if it makes me want to shake my butt, I put it on there (unfortunately that means I occasionally want to break out in dance while jogging... good thing I live in a rural area I don't have to worry *too much* about people wondering what the heck I'm doing!)
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I have a playlist I made up on my itunes that includes: Passion Pit, Shakira, Person L, Nightmare, Arcade Fire, "His World Dance", LMFAO, Dizzee Rascal, um...I forget what else.
  • CapitalE
    CapitalE Posts: 30
    Options
    man I love that Dizzee Rascal made someone's list - how good is *****o for running!?

Been listening to Watch The Throne like crazy - anyone else feeling this album? H*A*M is the best weight training song ever.

I just want to talk about rap and exercise at the same time.
  • mreneecohen
    mreneecohen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Pitbull also gets me going!
  • BeeRod527
    BeeRod527 Posts: 104
    Options
    anything from Pitbull, Britney (esp. "I Wanna Go") and LMFAO is on my IPod right now.

I will admit, I do have Rebecca Black's "Friday" on my IPod as my warmup song on Fridays.
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love LMFAO - "Party Rock Anthem" just gets me ready to move. I love anything with a dance-y beat. I love anything that I can dance to, potentially in the future, in a club. LMFAO, Britney, Pitbull, Ke$ha, etc, are all good artists to listen to, and the upbeat dance music puts me in a good mood.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    metal... Pantera, Lamb of God, Tool, Slayer, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth, Kamelot, Dio, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, etc.