Apple SHAPED people?

Options
Are there any apple shaped people out there? Most of the people I have talked to are beautiful pair shaped. I just want to know I am not the only apple in a fridge full of pairs if you catch my drift!!

Replies

• fultzjaf
    fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think I am apple, even though I really wish I wasn't, lol. You are not alone!
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    I am an apple! I hold it all on my tummy and torso. I think its much easier to hide in your legs and it has less health risks. Dam my apple genes lol!!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I can never find jeans tight enough for my legs because my stomach is too big. Sad. I always look like I'm rockin' the baggy jeans.
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am definitely an apple. All my weight is in my front. I don't really look overweight if you are looking at me from behind.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what shape I am, but it is sure not the shape I want to be.
    I feel narrow at the top, but then everything seems to drop to around my hips & not just because of gravity either
  • princessekrystale
    Options
    I'm not sure what shape I am, but it is sure not the shape I want to be.
    I feel narrow at the top, but then everything seems to drop to around my hips & not just because of gravity either

Hahaha.

Well I am hourglass-shaped, I was just dropping by :smile:
  • kimberlyawagner
    Options
    i am apple shaped! I've lost almost 16 pounds, but not an inch around my waist! So aggravating! My nick-name is even "apple"!
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Another apple here, though I think a keg might be a more apt desciption of my physical shape.
  • caviardreamz
    Options
    I'm an APPLE who masquerades as a PEAR! Shhhh, don't tell my button-downs....
  • scarieshoney
    scarieshoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am really concerned with not having an *kitten*. Men like bums. Hell I do to. I think it is called bum envy. Seriously Apples lets be friends!!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Just to make all you apples feel a little better about your beautiful selves, I am a very overweight hourglass and I have so much trouble finding clothes to fit. I have to get bigger sizes to fit round my bust and hips and thighs so they are really baggy around the waist. I look like I'm wearing a tent a lot of the time. I have a slim waist, wrists and ankle and the first place I lose weight from is my waist, wrists and ankles! So frustrating! I want to lose it from just about everywhere else, lol. So although I am an hourglass rather than an apple I can totally understand where you are coming from.

What I can say though, is that as you lose more weight you will find it going from where you want it to as well and you will end up looking even more lovely. It just seems that the last place the weight goes from is the place you want it to go from the most!!! It does even up a bit in the end though. (((hugs))) to all you gorgeous apples :-)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I have an apple shape. It is so hard to lose inches from my abdomen.
  • missjuggs2000
    Options
    I am also an apple shape with no butt )>:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You're not alone! I can never find jeans tight enough for my legs because my stomach is too big. Sad. I always look like I'm rockin' the baggy jeans.

I have this problem too and I'm wondering if any other apple shapes have found a certain brand or style of jeans that might fit our shape a little better? I have a pair of size 8's right now that I really want to wear. They fit really well everywhere except the stomach. The muffin top is not attractive. But when I eventually get my stomach down a little more I have a feeling the jeans will be baggy everywhere else. Just wondering if anyone else has found jeans that are sized a little bigger in the waist and slimmer everywhere else.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am an apple too!! And I also have no *kitten*!! LOL

Are apples, overweight versions of an hour glass? What are we meant to look like after we lost the fat?
  • scarieshoney
    scarieshoney Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    JEANS> I HATE JEANS!! But I LOVE them at the same time. I hate that I cannot find jeans that will stay ON!! Baggy bums all the time. I found that when I fold my jeans if I fold them zipper out first it seems to keep the bum shape a little tighter....if that makes any sense...
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    Options
    I also look hourglass from straight ahead or directly behind, its when I turn sideways it all becomes apparent!!! I wear a lot of leggins and tops that finish at the bottom of my hips. This shows off my legs which are slim and hides the tummy a bit. I have NEVER found a pair of jeans that fit me well :(
  • sarahrobin
    sarahrobin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Another apple shape with no *kitten* here! I hate my flat pancake butt. I hold all my weight in my stomach and upper thighs. *sigh* I've lost some there but I fear I will always have a gut. I, too, have wondered what an apple shape looks like once they lose the weight.
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know right! I've googled and never got a clear cut answer lol. So I'm guessing we are an hour glass after our boobies and bellies have gone smaller and that's when our bums will finally pop out lol
  • ConfidenceNMe
    Options
    I'm totally an apple- I get it from my momma lol. All of my weight is on my torso amd almost all in front. I've looked like I'm overweight and pregnant since freshman year of highschool.