Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers

Options
Tralee1111
Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
I bought this because I had a coupon. I finally decided to make it today for lunch. Yummy!

Each pouch equals five servings and the one I had, Mesquite Chicken, was only 90 calories and 2 WW Points Plus per serving. I paired it with fat free tortillas and fat free sour cream. Very delicious.

And it only takes 60 seconds to heat up and serve. Can't beat that.

They have Asada Steak and Garlic Chili Chicken flavors too, I think these are also 2 WW Points Plus each as well.

http://www.bettycrocker.com/products/old-el-paso/products/heat-n-serve

On Betty Crocker's main page, you can click to get a $1.10 coupon for them!

Replies

• Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    I'm buying these tonight!! I was kind of worried about it at first because I didn't think it would be great on the calories, but you just confirmed it for me!! Woohoo!!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I also have a coupn for these but was too afraid to buy them! Sound delish and low in calories!!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    They are pretty good .. I liked the chicken mesquite best... And them being low in cals really helps...
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    thanks, I am going to try these.

sounds perfect for nights when my husband works and I am home with the kids!
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I too held on to my coupon because I just wasn't sure, but since it was expiring I went ahead and bought it. So glad I did.

This is something that I can bring to work and heat up in a jiff. Put some variety into the rotation.

And they have recipes on that site that I am sure you can work down in calories if you want.
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Those sound delish!!! I'ma have to try those out soon!!!