34dd and up what brands of bras do you buy?

Options
so I was wondering what's brands do you buy?

I know that if you are d and below you can go to VS and buy theirs crappy quality bras and look so cute and all. But when you are full D and up then your options are limited

I personally love Natori an le mysterie. Hears that Freya is great but also pricey. Let me know what are your fav brands.

:)

Replies

• JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Freya is a fave but get ready to get out your wallet! My fave though! DD girls gotta stay together! LOL & BOO to VS!!!!
  • allenlisa
    Options
    I still by VS. although it's very hard to find one that fits.
  • Hoteffinmess
    Options
    I was in the DD club.... but since I've started losing weight I'm getting into D and I fear..... C!!!

My personal favorites however come from Cacique (Lane Bryant), but they are for larger band sizes, 38 and up.
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    I still by VS. although it's very hard to find one that fits.
    I know, and I hate the pouring out of the top of the cup look... unless it's supposed to look that way! LOL
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I love Cacique (through Lane Bryant). I wear a 40DD, and they have those back smoothers. They're not cheap bras, but if you can find a buy two/get two free sale, or something like that, they're a good price.

And the person who says these bras don't come in anything less than 38 is incorrect. I've seen 34s and 36s there.
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    I love Cacique (through Lane Bryant). I wear a 40DD, and they have those back smoothers. They're not cheap bras, but if you can find a buy two/get two free sale, or something like that, they're a good price.

And the person who says these bras don't come in anything less than 38 is incorrect. I've seen 34s and 36s there.
    I've seen smaller sizes in Cacique stores, but not LB. Unfortunately, the closest Cacique store is about 2 hrs away from me, so I have to wait and stock up when I go to Houston. There was a Freya store in Houston too.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options

I've seen smaller sizes in Cacique stores, but not LB. Unfortunately, the closest Cacique store is about 2 hrs away from me, so I have to wait and stock up when I go to Houston. There was a Freya store in Houston too.
    Bummer. My Lane Bryant is connected to a Cacique (they have separate entrances but connect at the back of the stores). But when I was there, they said if they didn't have my size in stock, they could order it for me. And they paid the shipping. (They only had one of my size, so I had to order the other 3.) So perhaps if you ask your local LB, maybe they'll do that for you to order the Cacique bras. Can't hurt to ask, right?
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine tend to be Freya or Panache bra's, and often bought from Bravissimo. Starting to get a little more choice now as more shops are starting to stock larger cup sizes, but i have a small back size so it is still difficult (i am a 30G in UK sizes).
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

I know, and I hate the pouring out of the top of the cup look...

You say that like it's a BAD thing.... :)
  • JsGirl93
    Options

I know, and I hate the pouring out of the top of the cup look...

You say that like it's a BAD thing.... :)
    YOU are the bad thing, Jack! ;) What are you doing in a bra thread? Wait do I even need to ask? LOL
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

What are you doing in a bra thread?

Just here to offer.... (wait for it) ..... support.
  • pMalak
    pMalak Posts: 41
    Options
    As far as I know Freya doesn't have stores. They sell thru vendors. And online.

I will try lane Bryant. And also heard of panache.

Might order Freya this weekend. We will see.

And about the tops coming out of the top. I HATE HATE HATE IT. looks obnoxious. And o ghetto.
  • JsGirl93
    Options
    Maybe not, but I could have sworn there was one in the Houston Galleria, boutique type deal. Maybe it was not the same thing. I never bought there, so I may be telling tales. Either way, I just order.

LOL @ ghetto! YES!
  • JsGirl93
    Options

O.M.G. Go to the ban thread where you belong! LOL I'll see you there!
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options

You crack me up! I love it!
  • Hoteffinmess
    Options

Bummer. My Lane Bryant is connected to a Cacique (they have separate entrances but connect at the back of the stores). But when I was there, they said if they didn't have my size in stock, they could order it for me. And they paid the shipping. (They only had one of my size, so I had to order the other 3.) So perhaps if you ask your local LB, maybe they'll do that for you to order the Cacique bras. Can't hurt to ask, right?

What I was saying... they don't carry them in Lane Bryant stores because they cater to size 14 and up. I worked for Lane Bryant for quite some time. You can find the smaller ones in Cacique store and even find panties in a size 12 but that's the smallest.
    You should be able to order the smaller band sizes through LB2Me in the store or online... if a particular style comes in that size. They may be specific to the Cacique store. so Cacique.com.
  • tlbtlb1964
    Options
    Wacoal is the best. Get measured by a good bra person, then you can purchase Wacoal online.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

hahaha Excellent!!

I 36DD here and I still have the best luck with Cacique. Though I think Im about to size out of those as well. Eek. Ill have to look for some of these other brands incase!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

smiley-vault-signs-127.gif

Personally, I like Chantelle and Wacoal
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I was in the DD club.... but since I've started losing weight I'm getting into D and I fear..... C!!!

My personal favorites however come from Cacique (Lane Bryant), but they are for larger band sizes, 38 and up.

Same here! I LOVE Cacique....only place i can find one that fits just right. I am up in an F right now and can't wait until they get smaller Lol.