Not new, but restarting today

Options
Hi everyone! I fell totally off track for 2 weeks and undid all my hard work. I am back and determined to stick with it this time. Please feel free to add me if you're not already on my list. You can never have too much support and motivation. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!

Replies

• wouterc
    wouterc Posts: 13
    Options
    All the best!
  • jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Thank you!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Its a great day for rededication!!!! Best of luck! You can do it!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Welcome back !!! You've made a step in the right direction by coming back all the best with your weight loss :)
  • Amybiker
    Options
    I too, had been on this site before & it worked for me. I left for quite along time, thinking that I could do it without the motivation & accountability that this site does for us. Welcome back & good luck. I am going to stick with this time, very hard to see your hard work go away when you quit.
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Congrats on making today a brand new day, you can do this!! Best of luck to you :-)
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. Just cannot seem to find the right thing to do. I am dedicating myself to this again. Have gained 17 pounds in the past 2 years after I quit smoking. It is time to get with it again and get this 17 pounds plus another 23 off. I would love to support you on this journey. You can do this. I know you can. Sometimes we just let life get in the way. No more excuses.
  • fireflye38
    fireflye38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Starting over again, would like to lose more than 50lbs, so good luck and stick to it

Paul
  • ebethkerkaert
    Options
    i fell off the wagon and undid ALL my hard work! i'm starting new today also....i've gotta get serious now! i'm doing a shakeology cleanse for 3 days to restart my body and get back on track. i would love it if you'd help keep me acountable!
  • jus_me77
    Options
    i fell off the wagon and undid ALL my hard work! i'm starting new today also....i've gotta get serious now! i'm doing a shakeology cleanse for 3 days to restart my body and get back on track. i would love it if you'd help keep me acountable!

Sounds great! I will send you a friends request.
  • jus_me77
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind and motivational words.
  • ebethkerkaert
    Options
    thanks!
  • pol66
    pol66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No how u feel, one bad week, two good weeks wasted !
  • missb92
    missb92 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! But making that decision to start over is a great step... I've sent you a friend request :)
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    So happy that you are taking this important step. An old proverb states -- "Fall down seven times, get up eight times." So glad you got up again. Find a way to enjoy your fitness journey, I have North Carolina roots -- parents and all grandparents. What a beautiful state! Sending positive thoughts your way! Jean
  • jus_me77
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I have my mind set this time and I am not giving up on myself anymore.