Question of the Day- Day 23!!!

Options
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 23!!:heart:

Fill in the blank: If I could go anywhere in the world it would be __________________.

**Me- I would go to Hawaii or Australia. I haven't been anywhere except Michigan, Texas and Alabama. And of course Florida cause that's where I live!

Replies

• laurasnyder411
    laurasnyder411 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    If I could go anywhere, it would be Australia. I spent three weeks in Eastern Europe a couple years ago and caught the travel bug. I also gained a child since then so I guess I'm gonna be dreaming for awhile!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Gendt, Netherlands. I have family there I'd like to meet. I'd love to see where my family came from. Well.. dad's side.
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Rome......romance, art, wine, archetecture. i would absolutely love it. one day. one day.
  • Hoteffinmess
    Options
    Gosh! There are so many places I'd like to go. Spain to watch the running of the bulls, Italy for the architecture, and Amsterdam for well, you know!
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    ireland would be nice too. beautiful scenery, beer.....im irish and italian so it would be one of the two
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • foremaar012
    Options
    hmmm pretty much anywhere. i'd like to go hiking in Patagonia :)
  • hickes1honey
    Options
    for me italy all the way u know once im skinny again lol and could enjoy all the great food and wine =) in small amounts of course
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    Ireland would be good....
  • laurakaylene
    laurakaylene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bora Bora or Tahiti...have you seen those beaches?!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am down for some beaches!!! I have heard it's amazing there!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Italy or Walt Disney World lol