Looking for teammates :)

Options
“Go on as you mean to began”
I will succeed I tell myself and for that I will make it happen, for I Believe in myself.
The past year I went through a very difficult time and I still am living that today, but I can’t change anything if I don’t stand on both feet and take that first step forward. I am here to achieve not only a fit me, but a healthier life style to feel good about myself and a positive choice I am making. I don’t wish to go this alone and I am looking for some friends to take this impactful Journey with.
Let’s make it happen together, let’s make it fun, let’s challenge each other let’s support one another.

Replies

• inconsequential01
    inconsequential01 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Well you have taken the first steps, add me if you wish. Been on similar journey with health problems and now in a much better place. Been on and off mfp a couple of times, always need it to behave with cal count
  • hernandezkn
    hernandezkn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I will definitely add you!!
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m trying to get back at it!
  • hernandezkn
    hernandezkn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Swebb4209 :) so excited!
  • Charrrkuk
    Charrrkuk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too this is like my 3rd time back on MFP but this time I am determined! X
  • tracyleecarver1971
    tracyleecarver1971 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’m on Day 8 of my 2nd attempt (my first attempt never got beyond getting the app installed.) I’ve lost more than double my weekly goal & I CAN do this. I WILL do this. Please feel free to add me, the more friends and support, the better.
  • chanzillaa
    chanzillaa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to add you - Let's motivate each other! :)
  • Glamaw2017
    Glamaw2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me too
  • seaside70
    seaside70 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I always like meeting new people 😊 Feel free to add me too!
  • kjncmom
    kjncmom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please
    Trying to get back on track and need all the help I can get
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Add me to am still dealing with feet and knees I just take 1 day at a time and mostly work on my diet have lost around 30lbs a lot more to go.