Not so newbie

Options
I guys! So I when been using the Loseit premium app and decided not to Renew my subscription and subscribe back to MFP. When I first started my journey, I was 253 labs last summer and after fasting and using MFP, I dropped down to 212lb. Sadly now that Summer is here and the kids are home, I’ve gone back up to 227lns and it makes me sick to my stomach!!! I truly need friends that will keep me motivated and show me that with this set back I can come back up to reaching my mini goal weight of 200lbs. After that I’ll be trying to go from 200 to 15ns which is my ultimate weight. Hoping to join and meet a lot of you!! I know I’m not alone here :)

I don’t have a lot of time for cross fit training, gyms, and other workouts I see problem trying so I mainly rely on cardio workout dvds and walking walking around my neighborhood

Replies

• dspears0608
    dspears0608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I am home with my kids all summer and in need of some support too!
  • amandabaker31945
    amandabaker31945 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I had success last summer with a similar program, but I’m fine with the fees. I’m back to my fitness pal. I mostly maintained my weight loss during the school year, but I have a long way to go until I reach my goal. I’m determined to get going again. Support and motivation help!

We can do this!