Hello from North Carolina...

the saying goes 3rd time is a charm... well my charm should have happened many moons ago. I have logged on to this site and sites similar so many times I have lost count.. All with the same common goal. To loose weight. I always start off good and then one bad day it is all over. I have a long way to go and I am really trying to stay positive and realize that I will make mistakes and from those mistakes I move on. I am 32 years old weighing about 211ish. I have used a journal to write down what I eat, I have recorded my weight on a calendar and looking back I swear I have been trying to lose the same 10 lbs for at least 6 months. I really just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. Something I have not been in a long time. On the flip side of that I need to think more positive of myself as well. I am horrible at always finding the negative things about my appearance but never the positive. I am taking a new approach this time. Surrounding myself with people peers or strangers that will motivate me to not quit.

Replies

• CNGibb89
    CNGibb89 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I found your post from many years ago, I hope your still up here because I too love in NC and looking for accountability friends! Hope to hear from you!