Having a hard time? Just dance!

Options
Whenever I have a hard time getting up and going for a walk/run, I turn on my iTunes and start dancing! I don’t have a treadmill or elliptical here at home so I just start dancing for a half hour or more. It’s fun and burns lots of calories! Any other ideas??

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    YouTube and yoga.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Suspension training.
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have a walk in place video I found on YouTube a few years ago and I put it on and walk with that inside my home and also Cleaning burns calories so I do that when I can't do anything else.
  • cronanadam
    cronanadam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    haha great advice about to cut a rug in my kitchen lol
  • imgritz
    imgritz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I still remember one of my favorite athletes on motivation. Get a dog. Dogs need to be walked.
  • RandiFat2Fit
    RandiFat2Fit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YES! I love to dance all around my kitchen in the evenings after work to de-stress! I love Fitness Blender and HasFit videos on YouTube. Most are 30-ish minutes with a warm up and cool down, and vary in intensity levels.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am literally dancing while I write this response on my phone.
    I throw on Netflix on my computer or the tv, then I throw on my high energy dance playlist on my phone, and track my workout on my Fitbit.
    The tv is for entertainment and the music is just to help me keep the beat while I watch tv. Can EASILY go for two hours straight this way.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Suspension training.

Like body modification type suspensions?