An introduction...

Options
Hi All,

This is my first time on My Fitness Pal and I just wanted to say hi. I've been a constant yo yo dieter for as long as i can remember and have lost about four stone in total in the last 5 years but seem to always stick to a plateau or worse let the weight slowly creep back on. I've had enough and just want to have a fresh and clear outlook on my body image. Something that I have always been uncomfortable with. I'm tired of crash diets and quick fixes. I understand i'll never be a super model lol i just want to be fit and healthy. I'm 27 years old and for some reason its finally hit me. For the last two weeks i've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and i've lost an inch around my waist and half an inch on my hips, arms and thighs. I haven't lost any pounds from the scales though which has led me to believe that its my unruly eating habits getting in the way. If anyone would like to buddy up with me I would be very grateful for some support. I weigh 70kg 11stones and i'm 5.1in. My goal is to go down to healthy 8.5 stones. Thanks for reading this. Sorry if its a bit long. All the best.

Replies

• jus_me77
    jus_me77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support here.
  • kernowprincess
    kernowprincess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this to and would be happy to help you along in any way I can. If we all support each other we will get there in the end.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • ceeshelman
    Options
    Welcome, if you stick with this log every day you will loss weight. There are lots of great people here, too. By the way, stupid American here: what exactly is a stone in pounds?
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    1 stone = 14 lbs
  • charla_mau_mau
    charla_mau_mau Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the messages. I weigh 154 pounds. A stone equals 14 pounds. I'm terrible with figures have to google search everything lol. This is such a wonderful site. Hopefully it will help me keep track of my eating habits and my exercise. Has anyone here done the 30 day shred? Just curious if anyone had any successs with it. Good luck with your weight loss journey guys.

Char
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    30 day shred is a great workout and i am positive you will see results if you stick with it. i did the workout for the first time today and i was wet with sweat from a 20 minute workout:) yay! i love to sweat these days!

Welcome! Add me as a friend if you want! This is my first week so I am still new at all of this!