I could use some friends

Options
ragazzaitaliana95
ragazzaitaliana95 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Marie :) I'm 22 years old and I've used MFP before but just now getting on board with making an account and reaching out to other members.

I love cardio and experimenting with new healthy recipes. I'm lacking in knowledge about weight lifting and building muscle tone and could really use the help of MFP to learn more about that.

I'm looking for any friends regardless of age or fitness level. Let's be friends so we can support one another.

Replies

• christophereberry62
    christophereberry62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good luck, Marie! Start slow, with lower weights and increase reps weekly. Don’t quit, no matter what!
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I wish you success on your journey to a better you
  • Iffiormana
    Iffiormana Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey it’s iffi here,I’m new here too.I love counting calories and walking.
  • HealthierCosimo
    HealthierCosimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ciao. Tutti qui stanno facendo questa dieta. Spero che ci riusciremo tutti.

Hello. Everyone here is doing this diet. I hope it we all succeed.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 90 to lose and am super active on mfp. I have an open diary
  • kwekuga
    kwekuga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Also new on MFP, reducing calorie intake and increasing exercise with view to taking up sprinting again in near future. Feel free to add, would be good to share ideas.
  • KaiyooFitness
    KaiyooFitness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m definitely in the same boat as you Marie. Lol just barely started reaching out to other members to spice up my workouts and learn tips from others. Feel free to add me and I’ll try to help out as much as I can. Goodluck!