Two time loser.... n.....zombie like eating....aka Pasta

Options

....back for more, this time its the mental game I need to conquer, losing the weight is easy....zombie like stress induced eating...its like I check out and eat mindlessly and lie to myself afterwards.... just totally nuts...losing is easy, keeping it off not...aka Pasta, yes pasta's my nickname...HIF...help i'm fat....

Replies

• GeekMomof2
    GeekMomof2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like the term zombie eating. The struggle is real. Stress sucks willpower away. You got this!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I do not know if this will help, but I would say that not looking at dieting as dieting, but changing the way you eat might help. I always took the approach of watching what I eat. In the very beginning, there were foods that I did not eat. Now I am learning a healthy approach to food. It is just food and it does not control me.I do not have to worry about going crazy eating everything when I am not dieting, because I do not diet and I pretty much eat any food that I want to eat.
  • Time4Carole_
    Time4Carole_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow - all 3 comments resonated with me. Looking for friends to add to my list. Please feel free to add me!