So close to my goal but losing motivation!!

Erica0021
Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
edited June 2018 in Motivation and Support
My wedding is in 3 months and I set a goal to lose 50lbs before the big day. I started at 175lbs and got all the way down to 129lbs but life and stress has got the best of me this past month and I’m back to 135lbs. 10lbs away from my goal but I have no motivation and one splurge day turns into a whole month! I need to get back on track and hit my goal! Friends and Motivation are much needed and appreciated. I will return the same motivation and support as well

Replies

• nadean1980
    nadean1980 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi, I am also losing weight for my wedding in September of this year! I started at 183 and I am down 10 pounds. My goal is also to lose 50 pounds but I’ll be happy with weighing in at 150 something by September. 125-130 would be awesome tho lol but anything is better than the weight we started at!
    You gotta get motivated bc when your day comes you don’t want to feel that regret bc you’re almost there now at your goal! You can do this!!! No regrets! Remember why you started.

• debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    I was in that place once. Sadly and disappointingly I am back to square 1. Originally starting at 244, I set a goal of 150. The lowest I got was 162. My job changed to a less physically demanding position, and all hell broke loose. Now I'm at 258. I have to start all over again. It's hard, but you don't have near as far to go as I do. Keep reminding yourself what you want to accomplish and how great it will feel. You've done so great so far.