Looking for more plant based pals...preferably with open diaries

Options
Hi all!

I've been on MFP for quite some time, lost 40+lbs, would like to lose some more, but mostly focus on trying to live a healthy, balanced life. I like to run, and lift weights.

I've been vegetarian for 15+ years and have recently started to try to eat less and less diary products & eggs. My goal is to eat a mostly plant based diet, but I wouldn't say my goal is to be 100% vegan.

I'd love more plant based pals (vegetarian, vegan, or even meat eaters who also are wanting to eat more plant based). I'd especially love those with open diaries to share meal inspiration. I don't really struggle with coming up with meal ideas, there's plenty of yummy stuff out there, but It's always nice to see what other people are doing to share ideas.

Feel free to add me, and If you do I'd love to hear more about you, your goals or nutrition preferences etc.

Replies

• mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12
    mnbvcxzlkjhgfdsa12 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I’ve been vegan for 20 years. My food diary is open (I think!).

My goal is to lose about 12Ibs, but also to focus on living well.
  • emilyluder19
    emilyluder19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started veganism a little over a month ago, and my diary is open!
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Adding you 😀
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    My diary is not open, but I’m 100% WFPB.
  • traci543
    traci543 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! I am a pescatarian but most of the food I eat/make is vegetarian 👍🏻
  • leah_isabel_
    leah_isabel_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My diary is open! Just joined and I’ve been veggie for 13 years and occasionally eat dairy