Weight Watchers

nov1951
nov1951 Posts: 8 Member
Hi anyone here doing Weight Watchers?

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Hi, Yes I'm a life time member of WW. I've lost 25kg!
  • katalex29
    katalex29 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, yes, I am currently on the Weight Watchers plan: Freestyle. I have been on and off lifetime and trying to get back to goal weight now.
  • MannyRexWinston
    MannyRexWinston Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I just started Weight Watchers last week.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Lost 96 pounds and hit lifetime on WW...still go to weekly meetings. I track calories though and no longer points. I need to know more about calories in/calories out at this point to accomplish my goals.
  • MrsDRS54
    MrsDRS54 Posts: 17 Member
    I just joined WW online yesterday per my doctor’s recommendation. It’s hard to get used to counting points when I’ve been counting calories with Myfitnesspal for so long but I’ll try it for 3 months and see how it goes.
  • MGJ123
    MGJ123 Posts: 31 Member
    I've been on WW for 16 days now. I am down 4 lbs so far and I like the program so far, it seems to fit my lifestyle well. With the WW app it does make it pretty simple to track. I am curious if using both the MFP & the WW together has been helpful to anyone?
  • longbranch92
    longbranch92 Posts: 22 Member
    I’ve been a WW member since January 2017. I’ve lost 60lb so far but have hit a plateau so want to try counting calories to see if that helps. I do love Connect!
  • x2008nhi343
    x2008nhi343 Posts: 3 Member
    I’ve been doing Freestyle since January and thinking about making the switch to MFP
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Yes! I just started three weeks ago.
  • Val_Mari
    Val_Mari Posts: 3 Member
    Yes I’m doing WW once again. I quit cause I didn’t want to pay the monthly expense but in all honesty it’s worth it. So yea I’m back so if anyone would like to add me please do so
  • carbos101
    carbos101 Posts: 48 Member
    I like the idea of having the extra points on WW in case I'm running a little short. It helps me mentally so I'll have to mentally think I have fewer calories on mfp to sync in my brain. I don't think free fruit is a good idea for me but need to flip from fruit to eating more free vegetables. Not too good in that arena.
    Hope we're able to continue our comparisons re/positives/negatives of WW vs. map.
    I've counted calories in the past but for some reason they seem really restrictive -- need to figure out what the problem is. WW points seem easier for me -- it's the free fruit, I'm afraid.
    Here's to a good week, everyone!