Looking for some friends

Hi there, I joined MFP in 2012, I took a little break from here and deleted my old account (regret! Lol) So I’m starting off fresh and looking for some friends again. I miss the communication and online support! I’m missing out on some good people but can’t remember their username.

Anyways I weight train 5 times a week adding in an extra day focusing on the glutes, I’m trying to get back into cardio, lost my groove to be honest. I enjoy longboarding and LOVE walking. I invested in my own little home gym. No regrets there ! Feel free to add me or drop me a line and I will add you!

Thanks !

Replies

• mikeyceez
    mikeyceez Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome back!
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Hello, I’m looking for friends as well.
  • trynhrd2lose
    trynhrd2lose Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I too dropped off but I'm back and I am looking for some friends to help motivate me back to exercising. I am borderline cholesterol and I don't want to take medication to solve my problem. I would like to be your friend if you want.
  • bKiki526
    bKiki526 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi welcome back! I just came back too! We can do this together. I like making new friends
  • alancorey1979
    alancorey1979 Posts: 112 Member
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me.
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Welcome back. I just came back a couple of months ago after dropping off for a while.
  • iRyanS
    iRyanS Posts: 42 Member
    edited June 2018
    Good to hear you're back. Recently joined and hope to use this app everyday.

Feel free to send a friend request.
  • immpetuos
    immpetuos Posts: 2 Member
    Started back up in January. Got a little out of hand on weight soooo... glad to see others doing the same.