Doing this again...

lattyse
lattyse Posts: 13 Member
After about a year and a half and gaining all my weight back... I’m back again. 27 years old now and 2 kids. I need to be healthy for them. Going to do it this time.

Replies

• DianBudram
    DianBudram Posts: 33 Member
    You can do it. I’m restarting as well! Fell of track and gain back all my weight. I plan to do portion control and track my calories since that is the only diet I can stick with. I don’t like to deprive my self. Feel free to add me as friends.
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Yep been there done that. I am a mom to seven. I have spent my life putting me last. I have stopped that mostly. We can do this. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Welcome back, dearie. :)
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    I hear you! I just came back too literally yesterday. I have gained the weight back as well. But I am more determined now than ever before. Good luck we can do this!
  • thmheh
    thmheh Posts: 2 Member
    Back again too. Lost 70 lbs about 9 years ago, slowly gained every single pound back :'( . At least I know if I've done it once, I can do it again...
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Do it now so you don't end up like me, 64 years old and after fighting with my weight for 40 years I finally did it. Your body will look much better if you do this while you're young!