INFERNO Challenge (TurboFire) - Starting August 9th

kerenvaknin
kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
edited September 30 in Motivation and Support
I really want to start 5 days of Inferno challenge, next week on Tuesday!
I think it will be great if we could do it together as a group! :)

Who is with me??

And if you join - will you follow the eating plan as well?

Keren :)

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    I love TurboFire, please give more details on what an INFERNO challenge is. I will be on week 11 out of 20 next week.
  • kerenvaknin
    Inferno challenge comes in the guide book of turbo fire :)

basically it's made up from turbo fire routines, done 5 days in a row:
    Day 1 - Fire 55 EZ + Stretch 10
    Day 2 - Fire 45 + HIIT 20 + Stretch 10
    Day 3 - Fire 55 EZ + Stretch 10
    Day 4 - Fire 45 + HIIT 20 + Stretch 10
    Day 5 - Fire 55 EZ + Stretch 10

I'm planning on doing Fire 60 instead of EZ 55

Also there's a meal plan. It says you should eat ~1200 calories a day during those 5 days :).

What do you say??
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    ah, it has been awhile since i read the booklet. I am going to hold off, i want to complete the 20 weeks all the way thru. It sounds like a great challenge i would like to try after I am done with week 20, that will be in Oct.
  • kerenvaknin
    Great!!! update me when you want to start - I will join you!! :)
  • upthegrm
    upthegrm Posts: 3 Member
    I just started the Inferno Challenge on August 11. I'm trying to stay in the 1200 calorie range. I was wondering how did you do? The long workouts are hard for me to do but I do love her energy and music. I should be done in two more days and then I'll take a rest day and start TurboFire. I'm debating about doing Inferno after every four weeks but I'll see then. I'm also going to stay with a 1200 calorie base but eat my workout calories. Good Luck!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    I started the inferno 8/11/11. Checked in today - down 1.75" and 2.2 Lbs! WooHoo!
  • Question for those on Inferno....do you stick to 1200 calories or do you eat more because you're burning more? MFP keeps telling me I'm not eating enough because I'm burning 800+ calories at TF and only eating 1200. For the first 3 days, I've eaten a bit more, but I'm not losing any weight so I thought maybe I should just stick to the 1200 and not eat extra....?
This discussion has been closed.