Restarting and need friends!

Options
Hi!
I am 33 and a stay at home mom of 3 kids. I started my weight loss journey last year, I lost about 40 lbs in 5 months, then I got pregnant with our third child. She is almost 4 months old now, and I'm trying to get back into the whole weight loss thing. I didn't put on a ton of weight this pregnancy, but I still have about 60ish pounds to lose. I would love to get some friends on here for motivation and support, especially if there are any other stay at home moms, or breast feeding moms.
Good luck to everyone on your journey! :smile:

Replies

• nikiburns44
    nikiburns44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m just starting my weight loss journey. I’m 31, mostly stay at home mom (I work stocking at Target from 4am-8am 😫) to 2 kids. I’m trying to lose 20 pounds to start and then go from there!
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not a stay at home mom but I'm a mom to 7. I'm starting my journey again. Send me a friend request
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just restarting my weight loss journey. I have 3 kids & work part-time @ a clinic as a medical assistant /lab tech. I'm about 5'2 & 273lbs.
  • adortiz1990
    adortiz1990 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm not a stay at home mom, but I am a busy mother trying to get healthy.
  • deannep3207
    deannep3207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 2 and work a very stressful job. Trying to lose about 50 lbs, started Monday and could really use some support buddies.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Mom to 5, currently staying home with them. I had my youngest a little over a year ago and I'm currently breastfeeding. I'm down 63 pounds and have another 10 or so to go before hitting maintenance.
  • naxeeya
    naxeeya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I’m not a mom but I need to loose 20lbs.I’m in.Please add me and please share if you guys are following a plan or something?Thanks
  • jenpen2017
    jenpen2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sahm of two little girls - 3 yr old and a 6 month old (still breastfeeding the little one). I am really ready to lose the pregnancy weight (about 10 more pounds and then some extra- thinking I'd like to lose 40 total. Feels overwhelming, but I'm excited to get serious since the scale moved after being stuck at the same number for like three months!
  • optiman38
    optiman38 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    add me if you like can help each other :) happy day
  • jwelter05
    jwelter05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SAHM and need to lose about 35-40... just finished breastfeeding and wow now it’s hard! Would love some support
  • kjoh12
    kjoh12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I’m also a mom of two and have about 30 lbs I’d like to lose. Struggling to stay the course! Would also love some other women to follow.
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am stay at home mom too, and restarting again, needed more friends to be accountable on this journey! Pls. Send your requests!😊
  • Lesha92509
    Lesha92509 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am not a stay at home mom, but I am a mom of 3 who just had my 3rd child. He is now 6 weeks and I am breastfeeding. I would like to get my health a weight right so that I can have the energy to keep up with my 16 month old. Please add, would love some friends!
  • AdaptivePerformanceLLC
    Options
    Hi guys,

Just started my account here a few minutes ago and just looking to help anyway I can. I'm a trainer and looking to gain some insight into what people are struggling with. Ask away and I will be happy to help.