Best tasting Protein shakes with 20 or more grams of protein

Options
2bassets
2bassets Posts: 193 Member
Anyone have any suggestions on what tastes the best? I like chocolate and/or chocolate/peanutbutter.

Replies

• Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to the Labrada Lean Body carbwatchers. They're filling and tasty.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    That's a highly subjective question. It's even difficult. I've got 4 different brands/flavors of protein shakes in my inventory. I like each of them in different circumstances.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    Taste is subjective....

To get more protein in to your shake, add more powder. A WPI will generally have the most protein
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Premier protein carmel flavored, i hate carmel never thought I'd like it but it's my favorite and to me tastes like butterscotch
  • beachgirl2be
    beachgirl2be Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like GNC lean 25, chocolate and banana cream ones.
  • roderick2464
    roderick2464 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Premier protein shakes work for me great drink one in the morning for breakfast. 30gr protein 1gram fat 160 cals I think. get them at Costco cheap
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Ghost Lifestyle Peanut Butter Cereal Milk flavor.....just recently tried it and OMG. I add OBFit and TJ Cacao to it and really enjoy it. Tastes good with water, almond milk or coconut milk. Gooooooood stuff. To me, anyway. As others have suggested, taste is super subjective.
  • grimecl
    grimecl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The Premier protein shake is delicious - 30gm protein. I use the blender for a creamy shake. So far I've tried the vanilla shake and I add 1 cup strawberries - just like a strawberry shake. Or add some leftover coffee and it's a pretty close 2nd to Starbucks Frappuccino. I also found a great product called "Just Great Stuff Powdered Organic Peanut Butter, Chocolate" - add 1 Tbl. and it taste like a Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake. They really fill me up. I ordered that item on Amazon.

• ChubbyMcChubface
    ChubbyMcChubface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ghost Lifestyle Peanut Butter Cereal Milk flavor.....just recently tried it and OMG. I add OBFit and TJ Cacao to it and really enjoy it. Tastes good with water, almond milk or coconut milk. Gooooooood stuff. To me, anyway. As others have suggested, taste is super subjective.

OMG that sounds delicious. Never seen that brand before. Just ordered some.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Pescience is the goat. Same w/ mts nutrition
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    It sounds to me like you're trying to make it difficult. Protein is in foods like meat, fish, eggs, dairy, beans, nuts, to some extent in grains and vegetables. A larger portion of anything means more of each nutrient it contains. You need a certain amount of protein every day, but you can spread it out as you want. Taste is subjective. I'm also pretty certain you like other things besides chocolate and peanuts.
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Premier Protein caramel flavor. They are awesome! I also just tried Costco's protein bar - so good!
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Any shake tastes good with enough chocolate syrup and peanut butter in it lol
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Sunfit Protein Plus = 20 gms Simply Vanilla
    Almased = 27 gms Plain

I simply put in my Bare Oats. That is all.
  • gbt77
    gbt77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Premier Protein Cookies & Cream flavor tastes great - Oreo cookie flavor, but not too intense.
  • Annac863
    Annac863 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    All premier protein shakes will work. The best one is cookies and cream and they are currently on sale at Sams club if you have a membership there.
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am in love with bowmar nutrition hot chocolate protein! 28g of protein. They have a 1lb tub and a 5lb tub. I took everyone's suggestion and bought the 5lb. My boyfriend hates protein powders but he loves this one.
    I honestly have to stop myself from having more everyday. I could replace all of my meals with it.

bowmarnutrition.com/products/protein-hot-chocolate

Seriosly, it's not chalky/powder tasting at all. It's pure deliciousness. Free shipping in the US
  • tracidespain
    tracidespain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like the Ideal fit protein powder and chocolate brownie their caramel is pretty good too.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

OMG that sounds delicious. Never seen that brand before. Just ordered some.

Dude, glad to help. Here is a tip.....and sorry that I did not include it in the original message..

I follow several youtubers. Maxx Chewning is one of them. Kiley Miller is another one. Maxx has a code for Ghost. Kiley used to have one, not sure if she does any longer as she now works for Ghost in the Nashville, TN office.

Anyway, use the code "MAXX" the next time that you order some. And, I am pretty sure that you will! :-) I have not tried just the protein powder without adding all of the other things (I also include some things that I did not put in my post....seriously, PM me if you are interested in that info) but I am sure that it is awesome. It smells awesome.

I am sharing my Protein Shakes with folks in the office. I might even start making Shakes for people in the office and charging them $5 a pop. I have six or seven people who are seriouosly considering that. This stuff is THAT good.

Again, taste is subjective. Just like what a beautiful woman looks like or what a handsome man looks like, right? We all have different "taste buds".

One more note....no, I do not work for Ghost and no, I do not get any sort of kickback....I am just really passionate about this stuff as it *REALLY* works well for me....and I am the type of person to not give a f**k what people might think...I stand on the rooftop and yell at the top of my lungs to share things that I enjoy....

I have used Protein Powder in the past....won't mention specific brands or flavors as I do not want anyone to *NOT* try these because of one person's input (and these protein powders are strongly considered top shelf product)....but I do *NOT* get bloated from consuming the Ghost Protein Powder and I do not feel stuffed after consuming a Ghost Protein Powder Shake (smoothie, whatever....I add four or five ice cubes....guess that offically makes it a smoothie, right? LOL!). Shoot, I had TWO smoothies Thursday and Friday and no side effects.

And, sorry that I am NOT sorry for the next part.....but the other protein powders gave me very strong gas (like, literally, clear the whole building strong). With Ghost Protein Powder...no, sir! I do not experience this at all. Not yet! :-)

Hope that this helps. Also, and this part is HUGE with me.....the founders of Ghost Protein Powders are genuinely AMAZING dudes. Strong people, fantastic men, great role models of the American Dream. I applaud them. And, since I am the type to put my money where my mouth is, I bought a two-pound tube. I am obessesed. Yes, I am a 51yo man speaking like a 19yo chick with that last sentence! Who gives a f**K?

Enjoy! Feel free to PM with any questions. Just be ready for real and honest and "non-filtered" responses! :-)