Dream team--What happened?

Options
What happened to the Dream team??????????

I lost 1 pound in 3 weeks. Hey, if I continue this weight loss schedule, it will take me 222 weeks to lose 74 pounds--that's over 4 years!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I'm in it for the long haul baby!:wink:

Help me:sad:

Replies

• crosstitcher0563
    Options
    What happened to the Dream team??????????

I lost 1 pound in 3 weeks. Hey, if I continue this weight loss schedule, it will take me 222 weeks to lose 74 pounds--that's over 4 years!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I'm in it for the long haul baby!:wink:

Help me:sad:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself!! I just went through the same thing. I kicked it into high gear last week and lost ONE lb. Anyway, someone else wrote a post here that made sense. She wrote that after about 4-6 weeks of doing the same exercise routine, the body adapts and gets more efficient, meaning it will burn less calories to do the same exercise. This week, I am trying a new exercise routine to see if I do better at my weigh in next Sunday. We'll see!:tongue:

The good news is you didn't gain any weight either!:bigsmile:
  • hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I dunno where everyone went, couldn't find our thread this weekend for our weekly weigh in.
    Hey, keep plugging away at it, I'm sure your weight loss will speed up :smile:
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just reporting in to say have lost 1lb this week. Hope everyone else is doing well too.

129995.png
  • Freshandhealthystart
    Options
    Hello there. Well I am still here but not been doing very well at all. In fact, I put on 2 lbs last time I weighed myself! Can only blame myself as have "gone it alone" really and not logged my food intake but just guessed it and ignored all the extra treats I have given myself! So no surprise for the gain. I am going to try to either log food input in mfp food diary or onto paper, as I work shifts full time and do sleep-ins, so need to have paper and pen when I go to work. Does any-one else have any of these problems? (I MUST FOCUS AND TRY HARDER FOR MYSELF):
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi all,

I know what happened to the Dream Team:

evajesse who was doing a FANTASTIC job of startting the new threads for us on our weigh in day found out she was pregnant. She posted on our last threads that she had started for us that she wouldn't be losing any weight with us (for obvious reasons until next fall).

So ...anyone want to volunteer for starting a new thread for us on our weigh in day???
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It might be worth checking with evajessee before anyone starts 'actively' overseeing the group. I know she said she was keen to keep the group motivated etc in her last mail.