love this programme i find it very motivational x

Replies

• rmjj5
    rmjj5 Posts: 55
    Options
    i am also a big fan of it!
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    I love it too but i think a revisit of the people in say 6/12 months would be fab to see how theyve progressed x
  • bextoye
    bextoye Posts: 46
    Options
    i love the tips and it also shows that no matter how big you are you can loose the weight its all about eating well and motivation x its also an eye opener to what can happen if you dont loose the weight or if you cary on chucking junk food down you throat x
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I watched that show for the first time recently. I was quite interesting to see how other people eat. I know it's a UK based show, but I still found it odd how often they show the people featured on the episode in their underwear! Is that really necessary?!
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    is that the show were a heavy person trades meals with a very skinny person?? i have seen that show twice. it was good.
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love that show! but i have problems finding the hole episodes...any suggestions?
  • bextoye
    bextoye Posts: 46
    Options
    you can watch it on 4od which is on the channel 4 website and good point about the underwear i think its to do with loosing inches x but am not sure lol