Clean sheets

Options
2»

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I just bought brand new sheets this weekend and washed and put them on my bed yesterday. I slept so good last night.

Thank you for substantiating that we aren't weird. Friends are always riling us up about washing newly bought items, including linens, before use. You do it too~! See it's perfectly normal :joy:
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    It's an obsession @clean linens. A friend who'd migrated from Holland owns a laundromat, so we lug all our duvets, quilts, blankets, pillows, sheets sets and curtains to be washed in the closed off section (she washes their laundry etc there too) weekly or bi-weekly. Nothing like those huge tumblers drying everything in 1 hour. So fresh and so clean clean.

** Her maintenance crew who clean her machines are on top of everything. So, we know there is no icky residue like some machines.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Do we want to talk about how often people CHANGE their sheets? I'm a "once a week" kind of gal.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Full belly, freshly showered, clean sheets = paradise :)
  • strshllw84
    strshllw84 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Best feeling ever! I like the fresh feeling and how completely tight I manage to get the bedding and it's like a cocoon of freshness
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    Do we want to talk about how often people CHANGE their sheets? I'm a "once a week" kind of gal.

Me too, once a week!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get excited about going to bed in fresh clean sheets or is it just me 😂😂😂

I really enjoy fresh sheets day.
  • Beaster_Bunny
    Beaster_Bunny Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I haven't changed my sheets since Y2K.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Love clean sheets, especially if someone else would come do the work of putting them on the bed. (And I watch too much soccer/have been the mom of a goalkeeper far too long, because freshly washed bed linens are not the first thing I think of when I hear “clean sheet”...but I love that type, too.)
  • Carlamurfet
    Carlamurfet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love it! It drives my husband crazy because he doesn’t understand why switch out the sheets and wash them twice a week. Says he just gets them broken in and I put new ones on lol

Men don't get the small things that make us happy lol