I’m stuck

Options
LaurTucker
LaurTucker Posts: 4 Member
Hey All!!! I’m 11lbs down and I’m looking to lose another 11. I’ve been stuck at the same weight for a week and half I have been under my calorie goal at times by 50 cals and exercising (HIT) any suggestions?? Help???? Thanks in advance

Replies

• LaurTucker
    LaurTucker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the inspiration and comments! Much appreciated.
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Last 10 are the slowest to come off, if you aren't seeing any changes after a couple of weeks then you should be reevaluating how you measure and log exercise. Also if you weigh once a week you might just hit a day where you have more water weight.
  • rolandmuts
    rolandmuts Posts: 9 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Also, try to weigh on the same day, same time, same situation, using the same scales. That may also cut down on any fluctuations. My Day of Reckoning is Thursday, right after kicking everybody out of the house, before i get my coffee, egg whites, and flip open the laptop for work.

I guess routine is as big a part of dieting as is watching the calorie intake.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Give it a little more time, then re-adjust.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I’ve been the same weight for well over a week now too. It happens, sometimes you may be able to identify a reason (eg higher sodium days leading to water retention, for example), sometimes you can’t pinpoint a reason, but it’s still normal for it to happen.

For me, it was my brothers wedding last weekend, and probably too much wine. I’m not worried, I’ve been at a deficit every day since and I’m sure the scale will start moving again soon!

Patience is key!
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Any suggestions?
    Patience.