4.5 lbs gone in 55 days...

So I could moan and bemoan my slow loss... or I could celebrate that I have lost 4.5 pounds... and that if I continue this path, I’ll be at my goal weight (25.5 more pounds gone) in 311 days if I keep this up.

When you do the math, it puts it all into perspective. This is a great process...

Replies

• BridgetPrzy
    BridgetPrzy Posts: 9 Member
    Congrats!! It's not a race, and a year from now you'll be so happy you just kept going :smile:
  • StopTheGroundhog
    StopTheGroundhog Posts: 53 Member
    Agreed! I send you celebratory high fives across the interweb. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • Need2BurnItOff
    Need2BurnItOff Posts: 2 Member
    I hear ya! Just don't worry too much, consider changing it up and trying something new to see if results change. I tried intermittent fasting (eating only from 10 am - 6 pm) and did notice a difference the first week. There's some good books on the topic. Or consider no snacks after dinner if you usually have something at night. Trial and error. If one thing doesn't work, try try try something else. I went through the SAME low weight loss and I know it's frustrating. You can do it! Honestly a pound a week is a success in many doctor's minds.