New and looking for motivational buddies!

Options
Only been a member for just over a week now but this site is so much better than Fit Day and the like. Would welcome friend requests from anyone that just fancies a chat about their goals and to keep each other motivated!

The only issue I have come across so far is that it's not so great at tracking gains; sorry, I know Imay only be part of a minority looking for such features - but it would be useful!

Happy dieting all. :)

Replies

• HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard the crazy train :)

Feel free to add me if you would like some support.... but I'm a bit of a nut <---fair warning ;)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like!! This is a great place!
  • Tinaatpeace
    Tinaatpeace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a 52 yr old female. I am looking for a chat buddy to talk about what works and what doesnt. I also have Christian values and would like to have positive Christian based chats.
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    welcome!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    Welcome !!!! This place is great for motivation and support!!!
  • Stylenerd
    Options
    Oh wow, such a friendly place!

Must get to bed now as it getting late here in London, but looking forward to chatting with you all very soon! :)
  • sara00110
    Options
    Hi I am sara. I'm 19 years old and looking to tone up too. I have been using Shaun T's workout dvds INSANITY...Idk if yall have them over in london but they are amazing....and insane. Hit me up and we can talk about workout methods. : )
  • chorgi
    chorgi Posts: 221
    Options
    Welcome to the site!