Always hungry after dinner

Options
2»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    lonff wrote: »
    Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone can offer some advice. Every night, no matter what I eat for dinner (or how much of it), I always seem to still be hungry afterwards. This would usually lead to me snacking - I'm trying to stop doing this now but it means I'm just left hungry even though I've had a meal. Does anyone have any tips for this? :)

Do you mean you're still hungry immediately after dinner or a few hours afterwards? I'm hungry a few hours afterwards and budget a few hundred calories for a bedtime snack.

How many calories are your dinners?

What are your protein and fat % set to and are you hitting them? Adequate protein and fat can help with satiety.

If you're not tracking Fiber, swap out something you don't really need (ex: Sodium or Sugar) for Fiber and see if you're hitting your Fiber goal. More fiber can help with satiety.
  • actcute
    actcute Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too like something in the evening, I drink a decaf tea. Warm, relaxing and zero calories.
  • GeorgeGCT
    GeorgeGCT Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If you can swing the calories, take MCT oil. I find fats keep me full longest. Mine is 100 calories per tablespoon. Easy to budget in your meal if you plan it. Very good for you