Beachbody on Demand-80 day obsession

Options
stephwht
stephwht Posts: 17 Member
edited June 2018 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello! I just got a B.B. on demand membership and I’m going to be starting 80 day obsession. Wondering if there is anyone else out there doing the same program or are looking to start it and would like to start it with me! I’m starting Monday the 25th when I get the equipment in the mail!

Replies

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I started last week. Kind of anxious about sticking with it every single day for 80 days but each workout is different so it keeps it interesting. Good luck!
  • jmfwife2013
    jmfwife2013 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm starting Monday, too! Have been doing A Little Obsessed for 3 and a half weeks. Still a lil nervous. But excited!
    Are you going to do the timed nutrition too?
  • HoustonStrongMT
    HoustonStrongMT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m doing it too. Just finished Day 4 and I love it! Now if I can figure out how to get the fitness bands to stop rolling... I’m just doing the exercise and not the eating plan. I follow Paleo for eating.
  • stephwht
    stephwht Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jmfwife2013- I just finished day 4 today! So far I’m mainly doing my own nutrition plan. Just staying low carb. I do protein shakes for breakfast & sometimes lunch. And dinner I have around 25-30 carbs sometimes less. Trying to anyways.

HoustonstrongMT- you are one day ahead of me so we are pretty in sync! I hate the bands😑 CANNOT get them to stop rolling. No matter what I try they roll. I’m thinking they aren’t wide enough ones I bought maybe. My legs are probably too fat right now for the ones I have.
  • HoustonStrongMT
    HoustonStrongMT Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Leg day today was great - I felt great after (not so much during). I think I need bigger bands too.
  • jmfwife2013
    Options
    Since I've been practicing with the bands I think I might do okay. Ive found that if I go one up from what I think I need (like, a medium instead of the light) they don't roll as bad.
  • samanthasola
    samanthasola Posts: 12 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I'm on day 13 and my buttcheeks feels like I broke it lol. I don't understand the times nutrition stuff and I can't get a workout in until my toddler decides to sleep so I think my progress is slower than most.
  • DrARB927
    DrARB927 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did it when it first came out as part of the coach's group, and it was AMAZING. I lost 4 pounds. (womp-womp) buuut 26 inches. Seriously, more than 2 feet off my body. My husband lost 13 pounds, but he also stuck to the nutrition more closely than I did. I was nursing at the time, so I wasn't 100% in line with the guidelines. Good luck! :-)
  • jmfwife2013
    Options
    Really I think just doing it is progress....I try to stick to the workout block nutrition part, but I work out so early, I don't want to eat so much. Stick with a Graham cracker and half a greek yogurt.
    @samanthasola I had booty day yesterday. Lol told my coworker it felt like each butt cheek had been stabbed with a pencil.
  • Tlasublime1983
    Tlasublime1983 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 33
  • samanthasola
    samanthasola Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @jmfwife2013 Lol! That's a perfect way to describe it.
  • jmfwife2013
    Options
    Cardio flow haunt anyone else for the following 48 hours? Just me? Ouch...
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    im on week 3 of repeating a little obsessed. so far with my schedule ive only been able to complete 3 workouts a week. will move onto 80 day obsession once i can do all 5 days. i kind of dont want to though. like the 30 minutes is already more then enough for me and thinking about going to 60 minutes is kind of daunting. anyone else feel that way? and if so, when you moved onto 8 day obsession was it way worse? I am not super fit. just getting back on the wagon. my butt is sore and my back definitely feels worked out. its actually quite hard to sit at my desk all day cause my back.
  • CB8504
    CB8504 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started 80 day obsession! Add me!
  • Mlis1234
    Mlis1234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started too! I missed yesterday (day 3) because of my poor logistic planning (I am realizing that if I want to work out after work, I just can't get the motivation - I need to do it when I wake up!). For those started in June, how's it going?
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds of 80 DO this year and loved it.
    For the rolling of the bands, I bought nylon bands from Lovotex (amazon sells a 3 pack for a good price.) they don’t roll at all, and some moves will appear a lot less, but you feel the muscles more. Keep the regular bands for moves like tricep extensions since the nylon won’t help much there.