Let’s Set Somethings Straight 🙂

Options
Okay allow me to put somethings out there and especially to the creep that sexually harassed me.
Yesterday I decided to delete my account. Then my husband and I was talking bout it and he’s right why did I delete my account over some CREEP there’s creeps every where in life. So this morning I created a new account.
Please Mr. Creep (I’m kind enough NOT to post your name you know who you are) Us women are NOT sex figures. YES I enjoy making new friends and I love to laugh and enjoy life. And may I add YES I REALLY AM 63 years old turned 63 on June 7th. I’m sorry I was born with the gene that I age gracefully. Not my fault. Trust me I HATE that people think I’m 30 or 40 years old. Do you guys know what it’s like to have a 40 year old try and hit on me? I have two sons that are 41 and 43 geesh. And PLEASE DON’T CALL ME A COUGAR!
Now.......I’m happily married to my best friend. Yes I Line dance and have a dance partner. This does NOT make me out to want someone else’s husband or boyfriend.
Now if anyone wants to add me as a friend GREAT but keep in mind I’m NOT on here to want to have sex talk, send you naked pictures, or talk about my sex life and what I like and don’t like.
Also Mr Creep? How do you know I wasn’t a cop? Not that I am but honestly my youngest is.
Thank you all for listening. And ladies just beware of creeps we are tagged as sex symbols and it’s disgusting. I’m sure I’ll be attached for this posted or reported but it’s the truth.
Now let’s get to doing what we came here for. Losing weight ❤️

Replies

• mabooth21
    mabooth21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well said !!!! Ar3e holes every where sadly . Just need to ignore the little keyboard pervs
  • Valeri_Rose
    Valeri_Rose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Snowflake already reported him done that before I deleted my other account
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Snowflake already reported him done that before I deleted my other account

Good for you! I'm also 63. The idea of a pervert chasing me makes me laugh. You must be great looking at 63--more power to you!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I know what you are talking about. I don't open any messages now. None. Zero. Zip.

There are people who use multiples of monikers to dupe others. You'll find it on every forum you visit. It's just the nature of the internet. Don't let it deter you. If there's no real head shot or you can't see the whites of their eyes, they keep using the same photo with different names that's a good indication you've got one on the line. Simply Catch and Release. Let that fish go and delete.

Keep going. Don't let the slings and arrows of bullies stop you. There are some outstanding human beings on here. Hang around and you'll find them. You know they're legit, so don't you quit.

• DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sorry you went through that crap.
  • onecolbert
    onecolbert Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Smh losers
  • shedsports10
    shedsports10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    There is always one bad apple. Do not let ruin your journey.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    phathippy wrote: »
    There are 1000s of bad apples on this site.

I have to come realize that. Very judgemental bad apples