Weight Loss Buddies Needed :(

Options
I’ve struggled with my weight all of my life, but I started to really get into working out and eating right and I lost around 40lbs, but I tore my meniscus and ACL back in January which caused me to stop working out and eating poorly, which caused me to gain weight. I recently got surgery on my knee to fix both tears and have been able to do seated workouts at home! I’m starting to eat better too! I just need some friends as dedicated and motivated as myself so add me and we’ll encourage each other! :)

Replies

• Tiffany360
    Tiffany360 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! We all need buddies!
  • sonarbabe
    sonarbabe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Kendreya29 wrote: »
    I’ve struggled with my weight all of my life, but I started to really get into working out and eating right and I lost around 40lbs, but I tore my meniscus and ACL back in January which caused me to stop working out and eating poorly, which caused me to gain weight. I recently got surgery on my knee to fix both tears and have been able to do seated workouts at home! I’m starting to eat better too! I just need some friends as dedicated and motivated as myself so add me and we’ll encourage each other! :)

I'm right there with you! October 2017, my meniscus snapped and rolled in on itself. December 2017, I had surgery to fix it. Missed out on a lot and now I'm getting back into it. Would love to have a buddy to relate to!
  • ashleyih
    ashleyih Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! Accountability is always needed ♥️
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like have a torn meniscus and bone on bone arthritis in both knees so I can relate