Hello from NJ

Options
Kendreya29
Kendreya29 Posts: 6 Member
I’ve struggled with my weight all of my life, but I started to really get into working out and eating right and I lost around 40lbs, but I tore my meniscus and ACL back in January which caused me to stop working out and eating poorly, which caused me to gain weight. I recently got surgery on my knee to fix both tears and have been able to do seated workouts at home! I’m starting to eat better too! I just need some friends as dedicated and motivated as myself so add me and we’ll encourage each other! :)

Replies

• TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Kendreya. I’m new to this myself and would love to be friends. :)
  • qsmoss
    qsmoss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey another Jersey girl here I am just getting started myself and definitely looking to find friends!
  • jennacole12
    jennacole12 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: I’m from NJ as well! Welcome!!
  • WynterDreaming
    WynterDreaming Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello from Jersey as well! And good for you, for deciding to live a more healthy life!
  • workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Hi from Jersey to Jersey!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    thelegendofsakura89 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Another Jersey girl checking in, add me!
  • Numer1ca
    Numer1ca Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Born in Jersey transplanted at 5 years old. But I relate better to East Coasters.
  • TaylorHamDave
    TaylorHamDave Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Northern New Jersey here. On a journey to lose 60 lbs
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I live in D.C. but travel back to NJ every weekend (moved here from Jersey about a year and a half ago...can't wait to eventually move back!)
  • b42late
    b42late Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A Midwestern girl right here who has traveled to and likes Jersey....30 down here I come, we come!
  • Kendreya29
    Kendreya29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I live in D.C. but travel back to NJ every weekend (moved here from Jersey about a year and a half ago...can't wait to eventually move back!)

Omg I want to move to DC in about a year
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Kendreya29 wrote: »

Omg I want to move to DC in about a year

It's absolutely amazing! I suggest living in the MD suburbs - like 20 minutes outside of the city. So much to do and everything is brand new & bustling.
  • kortneyk2
    kortneyk2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Jersey girl here! Would love to add friends!!