what to eat for supper??

Options
I tend to always get the most hungry at night. so i have bigger (not huge) meals at night.

what are some really good lower calories meals to make for supper??

what are your favorite meals??

right now my suppers are around 600 calories for everything. consisting of some kind of meat, veggies and a grain.

TY

Replies

• cabul3
    cabul3 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i'm having BBQed chicken breast and green beens. simple, tasty, filling!
  • rmjj5
    rmjj5 Posts: 55
    Options
    I had 3.5 oz. of veal piccata with 1/2 grilled zuchini, 6 mushrooms and mashed potatoes...if you skip mashed potatoes it is only 413 cals.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I had a tomato, cucumber, radish and onion salad with Ranch dressing, cottage cheese and 7 fresh cherries!!! It fills me up!
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love vegetable soup or green beans. I sometimes eat fatfree light yogurt when I'm still hungry. and I LOVE bean burritos. if you skip the cheese and choose a healthier tortilla they can be good for you (i think)
  • BlueJeanBabyQueen
    Options
    I love vegetable soup or green beans. I sometimes eat fatfree light yogurt when I'm still hungry. and I LOVE bean burritos. if you skip the cheese and choose a healthier tortilla they can be good for you (i think)

have you ever had those sun dried tomato and basil tortillas?? those things are so good. Im not sure what brand makes them or how many calories are in them. i just had one while camping with friends two weeks ago.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Baked or grilled fish;
    broccoli (any vegi you like)
    brown rice, whole grain pasta, etc
  • jeepgirl001
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast with a garden salad and or long grain rice and pineapple for dessert
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I tend to always get the most hungry at night. so i have bigger (not huge) meals at night.

what are some really good lower calories meals to make for supper??

what are your favorite meals??

right now my suppers are around 600 calories for everything. consisting of some kind of meat, veggies and a grain.

TY
    Sometimes when I'm close to my levels for the day, I'll have a high-fiber cereal at night with some Fat Free Calorie Countdown. It will generally cut a 600-calorie meal in half or possibly by a third, depending on how much cereal I use.
  • rose_mortem
    rose_mortem Posts: 147 Member
    Options

have you ever had those sun dried tomato and basil tortillas?? those things are so good. Im not sure what brand makes them or how many calories are in them. i just had one while camping with friends two weeks ago.

I've been wanting to try those but my mom won't buy me any since they're so expensive. i love pretty much anything that is sun dried tomato and basil flavored though :)
  • Dizneylvr1971
    Options
    Tonight I had spaghetti with homemade marinara sauce and a garlic breadstick. Total was 540 calories.