Final 14 pounds to go!!

Options
Any advice on loosing that last 14 pounds? Currently at 149 and struggling to keep motivated to loose that last little bit xxx

Replies

• BryanHoffman74
    BryanHoffman74 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I lost 49 and got comfortable and started letting the saying "its oaky once and a while" become a regular demotivator. Any demotivating thoughts need to go, for me anyways. Hang in there and keep your eyes on the prize.
  • Leannedoddy
    Leannedoddy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Exactly I'm so close to my goal that I've started to relax and the 'odd treat' is becoming having the weekend off....
  • TheresaAnn1990
    TheresaAnn1990 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Girl me too!! I am also at 149 and want to lose 14 more pounds! We can be motivational buddies if you want!
  • robinbrooksparker
    robinbrooksparker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on your success up to this point. I am in the same boat. I have lost 35 lbs so far and have 15 to go. Losing weight has never been easy for me but I have been extremely motivated this time. The first 20 lbs were easier than the second 15,but this last 15 has been near impossible. Right now, I seem to know how to maintain the weight I am. I keep praying to get on the scale and see the number go down,not stay the same or worse, go up. I have added more strength training and incorporated more outdoor workouts. Kayaking will burn some calories!