No Excuses

Options
I have no one but myself to blame I was doing so good i was losing the weight and well i started to feel better and of course along with treating myself. Now I am back to over 250lbs and im 5'5 my goal is to lose about 90 to 100 lbs and I am 27 years old and there is no more excuses. I have lost weight before and kept it off but this last time i was expecting my 1st child and i miscarried and now im planning on losing the most needed weight for myself and what would have been my daughter. I plan on posting daily blogs and im so serious about losing this unwanted weight that I have even bought myself a food scale that no only tells me how much the food weights but the nurtitional facts along with a new scale that keeps track of my last 5 weigh ins along with the p90x so i have no excuse and i hope with myfitnesspal i can find the motivation and support. To new beinings :wink:

Replies

• cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    1st off, just wanna say sorry for your lost...i too have had 2 miscarriages so i know the pain. i also share your determined desire to finally lose this unwanted weight. i had a baby in dec 2010 and cant seem to drop this weight. My highest weight was 250 i am currently at 247 and also wanna lose abt 100 pounds. I would love to have a buddy to have as motivation i'm kinda new here so i dont have any MFP friends, so if you're willing and ready LET'S KICK BUTT GIRL!!!
  • gev90744
    gev90744 Posts: 24
    Options
    THANK YOU SOO VERY MUCH AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN IM MAKING MY PLAN AS WE SPEAK AND IM HOPING THAT I KEEP ON TRACK WITH MY GOALS I THINK WE CAN DO THIS JUST ALOT OF PATIENCE AND STRENGTH
  • gev90744
    gev90744 Posts: 24
    Options
    THANK YOU SOO VERY MUCH AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN IM MAKING MY PLAN AS WE SPEAK AND IM HOPING THAT I KEEP ON TRACK WITH MY GOALS I THINK WE CAN DO THIS JUST ALOT OF PATIENCE AND STRENGTH
  • cashandra
    cashandra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah we can do it! also making my plan