Fitbit not syncing with app

Options

Replies

• redhed1971
    redhed1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either. Putting in my exercise manually, and then overnight it syncs...and my data gets all messed up. Also, their Help article on sync problems comes up "Not Available Translated Into English."
  • 1GIJosie
    1GIJosie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't syncing either. It started about a week ago. I used to be able to disconnect the apps and then reconnect to fix it but not anymore. Someone else said they hooked both apps up to Pacer and that was a work around. I tried that with no luck. It sucks because now I am dependent on this information being current since my motivation to exercise is to be allowed eat more calories while still losing weight. I hope they fix the issue because I really love using these two apps together.
  • johnfire1969
    johnfire1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes mine too I also logged out of both and disconnected app then reconnected and it worked but now it is doing it again.
  • grncturtl
    grncturtl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ditto here, tried the troubleshooting to no avail. Something must be up on MFPs end if we're all having problems...
  • CINDYR776
    CINDYR776 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Same here. Started acting up again last night and was able to fix it, but it started acting up again tonight. So frustrating!
  • Pigletpix
    Pigletpix Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing from 16:48pm 23/06/2018 (yesterday). I have followed everything suggested on both sites throughout the night to no avail. I have logged issue with Myfitnesspal this morning.
  • jod20182018
    jod20182018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue. Not cool...
  • lynnj2063
    lynnj2063 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was wondering myself what was going on. I deleted my fitbit off my tablet and downloaded it to my phone and its synching do I don't know what's going on, but I hope they fix it soon..its very annoying cause it wasn't lining up with my fitbit charge to.
  • jhudson892
    jhudson892 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is a known problem. There is an announcement about it in the tech support section. It began on the 22nd and no updates yet.
  • cinbrit
    cinbrit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It’s ridiculous. Fix it. There has got to be a better way. Walk and get no credit.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I unsynced mine and get the info from the fitbit app under track exercise. then I add it to MFP manually. no screw ups that way. its a pain in the butt. but I get credit for my walks and exercise that way also mfp gives me a little less calories burned than fitbit(usually its the other way around) but I figure hey, 20-30 calories less isnt a big deal
  • claire23rd
    claire23rd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Same it’s not syncing
  • sonarbabe
    sonarbabe Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me either. For a weeknow
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    claire23rd wrote: »
    Same it’s not syncing

unsync it for now and log manually. thats what Im doing or see if another walking exercise app will sync with MFP and fitbit and not double dip
  • smtnsasy
    smtnsasy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Found this on the home page as a tech update: Friday, June 22nd, 2:10pm PST

Hi there,

Our apologies if you are experiencing any issues with Fitbit. Our team has let us know that we are currently seeing sync delays with the platform and are working on a resolution.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • nickchristian3910
    nickchristian3910 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    same problem.
  • frewcheryl2
    frewcheryl2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue, very frustrating
  • dfplatter
    dfplatter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too :-( I go online and disconnect my fitbit and then reconnect it. That usually works, but it is anoying. I wonder if other activity bands have this problem or just fitbit?
  • slone1972tp
    slone1972tp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oliver9987 wrote: »
    Fitbit not syncing with app. Is anyone else having issues?