Friend me, let’s lose 20lbs this summer!

Options
Hi everyone! I’ve been working out with a trainer for almost a year, I’ve logged here every day for the last 173 days, but I’ve “only” lost 20 lbs in the last year (I have at least 50 to go). I need to do better with my diet and thought it would be more fun to have friends here with a similar goal of losing up to 20 lbs by Labor Day. Send me a friend request and let’s keep each other motivated!

Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some buddies. I've got 50 to lose, too! Let's keep each other on track!
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I’m so happy to have new friends! Let’s do this, 2lbs a week for the next 10 weeks!
  • alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Request sent 😊
  • Glamaw2017
    Glamaw2017 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please include me too
  • justtobepeaceful
    justtobepeaceful Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yess! Sounds fun!
  • wannabesmaller2017
    wannabesmaller2017 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join!!
  • Stacimfit
    Stacimfit Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah sister!! Adding you!
  • RedneckDentist
    RedneckDentist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    this sounds like just the kind of challenge i need. not sure where the add - line is, so if anyone wants add me too
  • __leis__
    __leis__ Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So should we start a group or maybe I’ll just make a thread on my wall each week and we can check in with our progress? Thanks for the add everyone! I went to a bbq for dinner and said no to multiple offers to refill my wine glass because I’m dedicated to my 2 lb goal this week!
  • goodkoalie
    goodkoalie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ooh, this looks like fun!! Finally, something to challenge myself with and stay motivated! I have about 100 to lose, but 20 by labor day would be a good challenge!
  • chrissietiny
    chrissietiny Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request to everyone here. I am a 41-year-old woman that is in need to lose a lot of weight, somewhere in between 70-90 pounds. I have done this before but this time it's harder being seven years older. Let's support each other!
  • tamblee
    tamblee Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • CarolinaMartinezSoriano
    Options
    Hi! I want to try this too!
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • rinskeep1
    rinskeep1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m in too!
  • wlc1965
    wlc1965 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • hmmillinor
    hmmillinor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds like an awesome plan 😎
  • sparkle3717
    sparkle3717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    __leis__ wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I’ve been working out with a trainer for almost a year, I’ve logged here every day for the last 173 days, but I’ve “only” lost 20 lbs in the last year (I have at least 50 to go). I need to do better with my diet and thought it would be more fun to have friends here with a similar goal of losing up to 20 lbs by Labor Day. Send me a friend request and let’s keep each other motivated!
    __leis__ wrote: »

• KiwiGirl91
    KiwiGirl91 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I’m definitely in for this!!! Let’s do this!